Do you know when is the best time to buy your plane ticket? With huge price variations, this seems mission impossible. But rest assured, it is possible to leave on the cheap! Here are some tips to help you make
How to do
1. Buy your ticket neither too early nor too late. 8 or 6 weeks before departure, it’s perfect!
2. Go to company websites several times a day. Prices vary up to 3 times a day.
3. Subscribe to email alerts for price changes and find the best time to book your plane ticket.
4. If possible, avoid taking a plane ticket for a Sunday flight.
5. To leave during the school holidays, only one watchword: book your tickets as soon as possible.
Good to know :
1. Prices increase rapidly during the week of the flight. Tickets are up to 40% more expensive on the day of departure.
2. Most offers and discounts take place at the start of the week.
3. Remember to check prices at nearby airports. Sometimes traveling a few more kilometers to get away means spending a lot less.
One last little thing before boarding:
Book your ticket instead on a Tuesday or Wednesday and if possible leave on a Tuesday, Wednesday, or Saturday!
And now you have all the keys in hand to find the lowest prices 🙂 You know the best time to take your plane ticket! So happy holidays!